- Quality Education with Excellent Results.
- Separate Hostel Facilities for Boys & Girls.
- Well Equipped Campus with Wi-Fi facility.
- Unlimited Multi-User Internet connectivity.
- Availability of Advanced Software (SPSS).
- Well stacked Library with E-Journals.
- Modern Auditorium - “Hall of Vision”
- Audio visual teaching methods/activities oriented curriculum and Computer Aided Teaching.
- Professional and highly motivated faculty.
- Value added courses, such as Tally, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Java, PHP, Dream-weaver etc.
- Excellent Placement Assistance.
GIMS has a full-fledged modern computer lab with Intel I3 processors and LED monitors. All the systems are well connected with high speed Fibre Optical Network. Total campus including Classrooms, Labs, Microprocessor labs, Auditorium, Library, Office, Staff room, Principal chamber and Board rooms, are well connected with Wi-Fi supported by well-maintained UPS system.
The college campus is Wi-Fi enabled. High Speed (50Mbps) Optical
Fiber Internet usage is available for students and the faculty
of our college.
There is a large computer lab with sufficient number of HP computers having latest configuration (Pentium i3 Processor, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD, 19” LED Monitors and Laser printers).
There is a microprocessor lab with sufficient number of MPS-85 kits.
Each student is provided with 1 computer + 1microprocessor kit. The learning potential is with 1:1 Student to System ratio as against 1:2 as per AICTE norms.
As per the requirement of AICTE, we have subscribed for E-Journals through which the students will have exposure to the entire knowledge world. The students of both Management and Computer science are exposed to the following volumes through E Subscription:
E Journal Website:www.globalperiodical.com
Multi-user unlimited BSNL broad band internet facility with speed of 10Mbps is provided to the students. SPSS and other legal software are available for data analysis and research activities.
Global Institute of Management Sciences offers students an excellent collection of books for the subjects and reference books for additional information. The college has subscribed for some of the leading magazines and journals relating to the computer software, Management area and other general subjects. Back issues of leading journals are also available.
Number of Volumes : 7554
Number of Titles : 1250
provides the following facilities
to the students.
- Updated library with borrowing facility.
- Book-Bank (Sponsored by DKS Charitable Institute)
- One Computer per student in Computer Lab.
- Computer lab are open from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Course programme (including blowup syllabus) and question bank etc. at the commencement of the course.
- Bridge – Courses in Computer and English Communication.
- Invited talks by experts.
- Personality development programmes.
- Keep –Fit activities.
- Services of a visiting psychologist.
- Unlimited Internet facilities
Separate hostel facility is available for both boys and girls in the premises close to the college. The hostels provide delicious and hygienic food in various varieties including South Indian and North Indian dishes.
Own bus facility : For details, enquire in the administrative office.
Public Transport : The BMTC bus service network is available from different parts of the city.
Bus Number from different destinations
- From Majestic: 225G, 225C, 225CB, 225DA.
- From K.R.Market: 225P, 225A, 225F.
- From ShivajiNagar: 239, 239A.
- From Yelahanka: 401R, 401RC.
- From Jalahalli cross: 248K, 248M.
- From BSK: 373G, 373M, FDRC2.
HALL OF VISION
Our students are been placed in these Companies